Thursday, May 13, 2010

Parties...............

Saturday I am hosting a party. The point of most parties is to have fun..........right? Well What does one do if it is raining, cold, and your roof has spontaneously starts leaking!?

Here are some tips.....

Duct Tape fixes everything!! Yes, I repaired all those nasty leaks with duct tape up in the Attic.

Call your friend with mysterious powers to control the weather. Unfortunately mine is on vacation. Selfish, selfish.

Remember that soccer should not be played by moms china cabinet. That was completely my cousins fault. Yes, it is my ball. Yes, it was my idea. But MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! He kicked it! I don't care if he is 6. But MOM......................................................................

Ah, childhood memories............

No comments:

Post a Comment